TEN MINUTES BY TRACTOR AT HOME
In response to the growing concerns around the spread of COVID-19, we would like to outline the proactive measures we are taking to ensure your safety.
The health and safety of our customers and the Ten Minutes by Tractor team, as always, are our number one priority. We have always upheld the highest standards of health and hygiene practices across our business, but given the current situation, we are taking additional precautions to ensure the safety of all.
- Ensuring we are fully aligned with the Australian Government Department of Health guidelines and updates.
- Following a strict company-wide COVID-19 protocol.
- Sanitising all public areas consistently throughout the day including all surfaces, doors, handles, EFTPOS machines.
- As you would expect, all staff are regularly washing hands and utilising hand sanitiser before and after interacting with customers. Hand sanitiser is also now located throughout the restaurant.
- We have a strict wellness policy and all staff are adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- We provide a completely ‘contactless’ collection and delivery service.
Pick-ups will be placed in the boot of your car at the front of the restaurant by one of our staff.
Deliveries will be placed outside your front door. We simply require to ‘sight’ someone before leaving premises.