TEN MINUTES BY TRACTOR RESTAURANT & CELLAR DOOR
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to outline the proactive measures we are taking to ensure your safety.
The health and safety of our customers and the Ten Minutes by Tractor team, as always, are our number one priority. We have always upheld the highest standards of health and hygiene practices across our business, but given the current situation, we are taking additional precautions to ensure the safety of all.
- Ensuring we are fully aligned with the Australian Government Department of Health guidelines and updates including the appointment of a COVID Safe Officer.
- Following a strict company-wide COVID-19 protocol and cleaning procedures which are carried out throughout the day.
- Ensuring all staff have been appropriately trained in COVID health & safety.
- Ensuring the premises is sufficient to allow for 4m² of space for each person and in line with government patron restrictions.
- Sanitising all public and back of house areas consistently throughout the day including all surfaces, doors, handles, EFTPOS machines, POS terminals, soft furnishings, floors etc.
- As you would expect, all staff are regularly washing hands and utilising hand sanitiser before and after interacting with customers, wearing fresh clothing each day.
- Hand sanitiser is located throughout the restaurant for patron and staff use.
- Single use menus, linen and napkins are provided, wine lists are sanitised between each use. Electronic payments are only accepted.
- Commercial cleaning of dishes, glassware and crockery all carried out to restaurant sanitisation requirements and standards.
- We have a strict wellness policy and all staff are adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Finally, we have COVID Safe signage throughout the restaurant and cellar door and ask guests to register on the Confidential Guest HQ COVID Safe App their name, contact details and table number.